USE OF RESTRICTIONS
In order to make purchases on our website, you must provide us with some personal information including some details that are essential to carry out the delivery process such as full name, address, and telephone. This information is private and is governed by confidential rules, which is why it will never be disclosed or shared with third parties unless it is strictly necessary for delivery purposes of the product.
We currently count with the following payment methods: Debit cards and credit cards, through the PauY Latam platform, guaranteeing the privacy of personal and financial data due to the encryption of all the information provided. Once the payment is made, an email will be sent to the registered address, notifying that the payment has been accepted, indicating the guide number and the delivery date.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
Some of the sites with information, and advice on beauty, health, and sports, are provided by third parties. Any information provided on the site is of a general nature and is designed for educational and informational purposes only.
1. The Parties are allow to use any confidential information that is delivered to them or to which they have access, either during the pre-contractual or contractual stage, using identical security devices, measures and procedures for that purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on industrial, intellectual property and personal data protection. Likewise, each party undertakes to enforce such confidential agreement by ensuring that the employees at its service, representatives, advisors, personnel hired for this purpose, and other authorized people, will respect the obligation to keep the secrecy and confidentiality of any information received or obtained during the referred stages.
2. Each party must communicate all leaked information that they have / become aware of, caused by the infidelity of the people who have accessed the confidential information, well understood that this communication will not exempt said party from responsibility, but if it breaches out, that person will be in charge of all the responsibilities derive from that particular omission. In the event that a party is required under a legal imperative to disclose information classified as confidential, it must notify the other by a writing agreement prior to the delivery of such information, of the nature and term required, as well as the circumstances and, in order to allow the other party to seek the appropriate form or mechanisms to protect the disclosure of information outside the scope of the requirement or, where appropriate, reduce the scope of such requirement.
3. Upon termination of this Contract for whatever reason, the parties must return to the other or destroy, according to the criteria of the receiving party, the confidential information available to them, seeking and making any reference disappear from their computers and systems. In any case, the receiving party must prove in writing the fulfillment of this obligation and that it does not retain Confidential information.
4. Unless prior, express and written authorization of the owner of the information, the other may not modify, delete or send to third parties, the information received in execution of the Contract. In particular, the receiving party may not manipulate the stored information, and must treat it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, respecting its integrity, authenticity and confidentiality, and for that purpose it must have the necessary technological devices.
5. The Parties agree that all the information, during the execution of the Contract, provided within each other, will be confidential. The parties accept that this obligation of confidentiality will survive the termination of the Contract for a period of two (2) years once the contract ends.
CLAUSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. All the information that (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) has collect, receive, and obtain from (LALOCALIDAD SAS) and / or from the customers of LALOCALIDAD SAS or third parties, directly or indirectly, in verbal, written, graphic form, in magnetic medium or in any other way that is not in the public domain, of which the customers of LALOCALIDAD SAS, their employees and in general third parties, and that LALOCALIDAD SAS have in quality of COMMERCIALIZER, OPERATOR and / or SOURCE of such information in the terms of Law 1266 of 2008, and / or RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION and / or RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION in the terms of Law 1581 of 2012, must be treated by (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL), in charge of TREATMENT in accordance with the Unique Decree 1074 of 2015 and any norm that modifies, adds and complements it, and such Information will be considered CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and reserved in the terms of the RESERVATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE of the Contract.
2. In development of the above, the (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) shall:
(a) Safeguard the security of databases containing personal information.
(b) Unless prior, express and written authorization of LALOCALIDAD SAS, the (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) may not modify, delete, share and circulate to third parties or use personal information and data received in execution of the Contract, with scopes or for purposes other than those provided in the Contract.
(c) Give to such information a treatment that, (according to the definitions given by article 3 of Law 1581 of 2012) in accordance with the purpose indicated in the Contract; always be accordance with the principles established in the law for the processing of personal data.
(d) Apply the obligations under the responsibility of LALOCALIDAD SAS established in the Policy for the Processing of Personal Data of LALOCALIDAD SAS, which is published on the LAUH365 website and that the (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE CHANNEL OF PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION) declares to know prior to the subscription of this Contract, and to accept the instructions that LALOCALIDAD SAS gives you at any time as responsible for the treatment for the strict execution of the marketing, promotion and marketing entrusted under the Contract. The (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) undertakes that both the Policy and the Instructions are known and followed by its employees, dependents, subcontractor and other subordinates participating in the execution of this Contract. For this purpose, (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) agreements must guarantee, with the subordinates mentioned before, that they will comply with the policies, instructions and / or protocols of LALOCALIDAD SAS.
(e) To comply with the obligations established for those in charge of the personal data process mentioned in article 18 of Law 1581 of 2012, and the regulations that modify or replace them.
(f) Adopt an Internal Manual of Policies and Procedures for the processing of personal data.
(g) To comply with the obligations indicated by Law 1581 of 2012 and the Single Decree 1074 of 2015, regarding both the customers of LALOCALIDAD SAS, its employees and, in general, third parties, as holders of the information.
(h) Adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and reservation of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in any case, you will not be able to manipulate the stored information, respecting its integrity, authenticity and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of article 4 literal g) of Law 1266 of 2008 and article 4 literal h) of Law 1581 of 2012 and other applicable regulations. Under this obligation, they must (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE CHANNEL OF PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION) required its dependents, to have access to the information, and will be in force even after the termination of the Contract or the work that are part of the processing of personal data.
(i) Once the contractual provision has been fulfilled, the personal data must be returned to LALOCALIDAD SAS, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data subject to the process.
(j) The (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) commits itself to adopt the necessary measures to ensure that the data is handled only by those whose intervention is necessary for the execution of the Contract and to keep strict reserve regarding of the personal data to which you have access, even after ending your relationship with LALOCALIDAD SAS.
(k) Report to LALOCALIDAD SAS all incidents that have occurred regarding Data Protection as soon as possible once it becomes aware of such incident. At least, the type of incident, the date on which it occurred, and the date on which it was known, the cause, the type of Personal Data committed, and the number of holders affected, must be informed. Likewise, you must inform the actions taken in order to prevent similar situations from occurring again.
(l) Develop and implement an educational and training program based on the Protection of Personal Data for its employees, dependents, subcontractors, and other subordinates, who have access to personal information.
(m) The (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND MARKETING CHANNEL) must allow LALOCALIDAD SAS, at any time, to perform audits, controls, reviews, and / or evaluations, in order to verify compliance with all or any of the obligations mentioned above.
(n) In the event that the (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND COMMERCIALIZATION CHANNEL) is the one who delivers as personal Responsible to LALOCALIDAD SAS, must observe the same obligations of the numeral xxx provided for the Person in Charge of Treatment, which may be enforceable (WHO MANAGE THE VIRTUAL STORE AND THE PROMOTION AND MARKETING CHANNEL).
CLAUSE OF NOT WAIVING RIGHTS
The absence of claims for breach of any provision of this contract does not constitute a waiver of the rights conferred by it, nor can it serve as a basis for plunging the granting of new grace periods or the authorization of breaches of other provisions. No waiver of the rights conferred by this contract will be valid unless it is in writing and is signed by an authorized representative of the parties.