Gel Liporeductor Frío and its Powerful Formula
Hello LAUH365 Family.
Today we want to put the magnifying glass to our Gel Liporeductor Frío so you can learn, in more detail, everything related to this product.
Its formula is composed of the following active ingredients, all of them from natural origin, this means that our body can be perfectly adapted to them for a long period of time, without causing contraindications. These are:
- Horse chestnut extract: Promotes blood circulation and relieves vein pains. In addition, it helps fluid retention in the legs. For those people that spends a lot of hours standing on their feet, it is ideal.
- Ginkgo biloba extract: It has antioxidant and diuretic properties. Helps the cardiovascular system.
- Horsetail extract: diuretic.
- Ivy extract: Relieves inflammation, especially from the respiratory tract area.
- Chili pepper extract: Stimulates body energy, helping to accelerate metabolism and fat burning.
- Lemon extract: It is an antioxidant. Helps cardiovascular activation.
- Fucus extract: Accelerates metabolism.
- Mint oil: Regulates the production of fat in the body, therefore, it helps reduce cellulite. In addition, it generates a refreshing sensation in the texture of the skin.
- Peppermint oil: stimulates metabolism. Helps to improve intestinal problems, generating better digestion.
- Vitamin C: Strengthens the immune system. Also, it helps the texture of the skin, making it radiant.
- Arnica extract: It has anti-inflammatory properties and it also activates blood circulation.
- Tea extract: improves metabolism, therefore, it is ideal for weight loss. It reduces body fat and also has a diuretic effect.
- Caffeine: It generates energy; therefore, it helps to have a better physical performance. Speeds up metabolism.
As you can see, it is a very complete formula, since in LAUH365 we are always looking for a mixture of ingredients that contribute, not only aesthetically, but also health wise. Remember that the idea is that together, within this community, we help each other to achieve a lifestyle full of well-being, health and, mostly, self-love.